April 9, 2010 Hoover Dam

We drove to Vegas for the weekend and had a little delay at Hoover Dam. They are building a new bridge to avoid having to go over the dam and will definitely speed up driving. It took us an hour to get across the dam, and it's not because of the construction, but everyone likes to go real slow and check it all out and plus there are so many tourists walking around as well.
























This picture makes it look like the bridge is just a little higher then the road, but it's not....it's really high!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers