April 19, 2010 Quad Ride

We went out to one of our favorite places to ride since it was Kev's day off and the weather was really nice. It was alot greener when we were out there a couple of months ago, but right now alot of flowers are still in bloom so it's still real pretty. We ended up riding to the top of this one mountain which was pretty steep only I didn't know it cause I was just following Kev like I normally do. There were a few parts that were a little tricky but I made it. When I got up there Kev was like "good job baby, you made it all the way." Then I realized once I turned around how steep it was. On the way down there was one part that I had to let Kev manuever my quad cause I was stuck and my wheels were off the ground. Why roll if you don't have to right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers