May 1, 2010 Dave lost 100 lbs

I met Dave and Meredith at Weight Watchers. Dave has just reached a goal of losing 100 lbs, and Meredith is right behind him. We took this picture to show that Meredith can now reach both her arms all the way around him. At the meeting they celebrated him losing 100 lbs. The leader, Debi called him up front, he talked a little bit and then everyone threw 100 Calorie packs at him. It was really fun.


























Meredith threw a surprise party for Dave to celebrate his big loss.














This is the group of people that I call my WWF's....Weight Watcher Friends. We really have a great time at meetings and have become friends that we do things together outside of the meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers