May 14, 2010 Alicia's Graduation

The day had come that Alicia had worked so hard for. It was time for Graduation. She chose to go to the Hispanic Convocation, which has all different majors participating. The only requirement for this ceremony is that you are 50% hispanic. By graduating at this ceremony Alicia got to graduate with her best friend Veronica, her big sister from her sorority Gini, and several other girls from her sorority.































Both the President of ASU and the President of the Board of Regents spoke at Alicia's ceremony. When she was going across the stage to get her diploma, they stopped her and told her to turn around and wave to the people that were cheering for her.















Alicia and her big sister Gini, were watching the camera and were ready for it since it was going to be on the big screen. I managed to catch it with a photo.














While they were walking up to the stage, Alicia & Veronica kept turning so that we could get pictures of them together before their names were called.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers