May 15, 2010 Alicia's Graduation Party

Alicia and Veronica decided to have a joint Graduation Party. How could they not since they have been having their birthday parties together since they were 3?
We decorated the backyard with lights, tables, chairs, ice chests, maroon & gold and of course a bounce house.














All the girls said they wanted was a bounce house. They had been saying it since March, that for their party, they wanted a bounce house. Then they told everyone that they were having a bounce house at their party. So....spoiled as they are, they got a bounce house. I have never seen a bounce house this big. It was so fun. Not only did the kids that were here have a good time, but there was adult only jumping going on as well.


























The jello shots were very popular. Alicia made all kinds of flavors and you had your choice with whip cream or without!!!















BUT...the shot ski was a huge hit!!! I surprised Alicia and made her a shot ski. It is a regular snow ski that I decorated on both sides and put 3 shot glasses on it. Then 3 people take a shot all together.


















































The night ended with a sleepover in the bounce house...just like when they were little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers