May 27, 2010 Bikram Yoga

I let Alicia talk me into going to Yoga with her. But here's the catch, it's not just regular yoga it's hot yoga. The temperature in the room is 105 with 40% humidity. It is a 90 minute class. They told me that my main goal is to stay in the room the whole time. I have to admit, I was a little scared!! But all said and done, I made it. Came out soaking wet, but made it.


Check me out, trying to show off doing one of the poses!!!





























This is the button I got after class cause I stayed in the room. In case you can't read it, it says "I Survived my first Bikram Yoga Class!"
Then I went back again, the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers