Lianna graduated from Mesa High School on Thursday night and then the party was Friday at Grandma & Papa's house. It's been a busy month for JR & Madeline with both a college graduation and a high school graduation. Lianna is headed to ASU in the fall.
Mesa High colors are Purple and Gold, so even little Lily was dressed accordingly.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- June 27, 2010 Camp Activities
- June 26, 2010 My Favorite Hiking Trail
- June 25, 2010 Camp Visitors
- June 23, 2010 Diamondbacks Game
- June 22, 2010 Bowling
- June 20, 2010 Father's Day
- June 18, 2010 The Bowling Stones
- June 17, 2010 The Bear
- June 5, 2010 Amy & JD's Wedding in Greer
- June 1 - 4, 2010 Hiking
- June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip
- May 28, 2010 Lianna's Graduation Party
- ▼ June (12)