We hiked every day when we were up north. Sometimes we found trails and sometimes we just took different roads around where we were camping.
This is a trail that we came across when we went into Greer to go fishing. We ended up doing this one a couple of different days. It's not a long trail, it took us about 20 minutes from start to finish. We wanted to hike longer, so we decided on the days we did this trail to go around twice.
We found this trail that is actually a trail used for cross country skiing. We started out on Pole Knoll which is a pretty flat trail and then found a trail called summit trail and it said it was a little more difficult. Kev laughed and said "ok lets take a little more difficult trail". It definitely was more difficult, all up hill. We both wondered how skiiers could make it up the hill but I guess it's good training. I'm sure they loved it going downhill!!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- June 27, 2010 Camp Activities
- June 26, 2010 My Favorite Hiking Trail
- June 25, 2010 Camp Visitors
- June 23, 2010 Diamondbacks Game
- June 22, 2010 Bowling
- June 20, 2010 Father's Day
- June 18, 2010 The Bowling Stones
- June 17, 2010 The Bear
- June 5, 2010 Amy & JD's Wedding in Greer
- June 1 - 4, 2010 Hiking
- June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip
- May 28, 2010 Lianna's Graduation Party
- ▼ June (12)