Alicia and Kimi followed us up to our campsite on Friday morning to spend the day with us. Kev and I were going to stay the whole weekend, but they just wanted to come ride quads and hang out.
We had to give Kimi the whole camp experience which is driving around looking for elk and hopefully you are the one that spots the most. It's a pretty big competition. We were driving for a long time before we saw any so she wanted to know how the game works again. Do we drive around til we find one and then you chase them? So as soon as we saw some her and Alicia jumped out to chase them.
Kev spotted this big guy on the side of the road....check out the rack on him!!!
The night ended with our last visitor making it to our campsite. Janet had driven over from Flag to stay for the weekend.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- June 27, 2010 Camp Activities
- June 26, 2010 My Favorite Hiking Trail
- June 25, 2010 Camp Visitors
- June 23, 2010 Diamondbacks Game
- June 22, 2010 Bowling
- June 20, 2010 Father's Day
- June 18, 2010 The Bowling Stones
- June 17, 2010 The Bear
- June 5, 2010 Amy & JD's Wedding in Greer
- June 1 - 4, 2010 Hiking
- June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip
- May 28, 2010 Lianna's Graduation Party
- ▼ June (12)