We went to Greer for the wedding of one of Heather's best friends from high school, Amy. She and JD had their wedding at the Greer Lodge. The wedding was out in the meadow and then the reception was in the lodge. It was a beautiful wedding and such an awesome place for the whole event.
Heather was the maid of honor in the wedding.
Heather and another one of her best friends from high school, Holly.
Heather and her roommates, Cassie & Melissa.
Heather & her friend Holly gave a toast.
Heather was on a mission to make sure no one got in her way of catching the bouquet, which she did catch!!
Heather and Brent dancing after she caught the bouquet and then her wearing the garter that Brent caught.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- June 27, 2010 Camp Activities
- June 26, 2010 My Favorite Hiking Trail
- June 25, 2010 Camp Visitors
- June 23, 2010 Diamondbacks Game
- June 22, 2010 Bowling
- June 20, 2010 Father's Day
- June 18, 2010 The Bowling Stones
- June 17, 2010 The Bear
- June 5, 2010 Amy & JD's Wedding in Greer
- June 1 - 4, 2010 Hiking
- June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip
- May 28, 2010 Lianna's Graduation Party
- ▼ June (12)