Went to the Diamondbacks vs Yankees game with my friend Meredith. Kev had gone to a Yankees game a couple days earlier so he told me to just take a friend. So Meredith went with me and we had to work hard at cheering for the D-Backs, there were Yankee fans everywhere. It was a really good game but unfortunately we lost. We booked it out of there fast so we didn't have to hear all the taunts at our own ballpark.
Cool thing was that Meredith hasn't been to a game since she has lost all her weight, which is over 100lbs and she loved how easy she fit into her seat!!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- June 27, 2010 Camp Activities
- June 26, 2010 My Favorite Hiking Trail
- June 25, 2010 Camp Visitors
- June 23, 2010 Diamondbacks Game
- June 22, 2010 Bowling
- June 20, 2010 Father's Day
- June 18, 2010 The Bowling Stones
- June 17, 2010 The Bear
- June 5, 2010 Amy & JD's Wedding in Greer
- June 1 - 4, 2010 Hiking
- June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip
- May 28, 2010 Lianna's Graduation Party
- ▼ June (12)