June 2010 First Summer Camping Trip

First camping trip of the summer started on Memorial Weekend. We went up to the White Mountains, just past Sunrise Ski Resort. We picked out our spot and got all settled in for the next 10 days.






































Notice the happiness while working on trying to find a satellite signal. We switched our cable to Direct TV so that we could take our satellite camping. Kev mainly wants it to be able to watch some sports.














So after trying for hours to get the satellite tuned in and having no success, the next mishap the next day was that the generator went out. We don't necessarily need it, but at night we will run it to watch a movie or use the microwave so it just meant we couldn't do that.


























So we played games. I love games, but I could not win a game to save my life. Not backgammon, not cards, not sorry, not chuck-o....nothing. And let me tell you Kev is not a graceful winner. He has to rub it in over and over about how he can't be beat and blah blah blah.

But check out this amazing fire I built. Kev says I'm obsessed, cause I have to always be stirring the fire and adding wood to it and just keep it going. That's my fire stick leaning on the chair, cause you have to have a special fire stick to be in control of the fire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers