June 27, 2010 Camp Activities

Alicia came back up to spend the day on Sunday and she brought Veronica with her, plus some steaks. When we were packing to leave Kev asked me, "do you have the steaks?" I answered yes. Then when we got to the trailer and I was putting the food away, I realized I didn't bring them. So she brought them with her plus his Sunday paper and of course she was his favorite of the day.

We were just getting ready to go hiking so all of us went on a hike together.






































We took a different way back to camp which meant that Kev hiked back by himself to where we started the hike since we left the truck at the trailhead. He was upset when he got back to camp to find out that a couple of mexicans broke into his trailer!!!

























There are always games to play. We had a few little tournaments between Yahtzee, Jerry Lawrence, Chuck-O and whatever else Kev could win at.

























And of course more quad riding.
It was Janet's first time riding a quad. It was a slow start but once she got out on the road and felt comfortable, she gave it some gas.














But not as much gas as Alicia & Veronica give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers