July 26, 2010 Papercut

Don't you just hate papercuts? Have you ever had a papercut on your eye? Well that's what happened. Alicia had just signed her new lease agreement papers and was getting in the car with them in her hand. She turned and slice.....she got a papercut on her eyeball. She called to tell me she had done it and how bad it hurt. Then within an hour she called back, crying!!! It was now burning. Kev & I went to pick her & her car up. On the way home she stopped at one of the people she babysits for who is a doctor, and she looked at it and gave her some eyedrops. She told her to keep it patched and put some ice on it. It was better by the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers