July 30-31 PartyLite Friends at Conference

Conference isn't always all work and no play. We do try to go out a night or two when we are there just for some fun and friendship. The restaurant right in our hotel was lots of fun, had yummy food and was great at serving drinks!!!













Angie & Terry having way too much fun with their Pomegranate Martinis!!!













June & Beth sharing their cocktails.













June took over drinking Darcy's drink, cause Darcy says she's a light weight!!













Kathy and I wanted to be part of a toast as well, me with my empty glass of milk and her with her constant drink of choice, diet coke. She misses the fact that I don't drink diet coke with her anymore.













Kim's 2nd empty martini glass!!!













It's a tradition that Kim and I have a party in our room for the girls in our units on the last night of conference. Along with that tradition is the photo of the group on the bed. This year was one of the smallest groups we had, but still lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers