July 28, 2010 St Louis

Went to St Louis for my PartyLite conference. We have had conference there several times and just love it there. We know our way around, we like the city and we have our favorite hotel we stay at. One of the reasons is that they have free hot breakfast every morning and free happy hour each night. We got into St Louis the day before the conference started and of course had to hit happy hour!!!

























The hotel we stay at is right by the Arch. So a couple of mornings I got up and went for a walk all around the park by the Arch. It's real pretty and tree lined and right next to the Mississipi River.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers