January 26, 2011 Suns Game

I went to the Suns Game with my friends Meredith & Dave. They work for Avnet and Avnet has a suite at the arena. They were passing out tickets in Meredith's dept so she got one for Dave and then an extra one for me. I was so excited cause I have never been in the Suites before. Being in a suite is the only way to see a game unless of course you are court side!!!

























They had this awesome buffet with all kinds of food.













And a Sundae Bar. Vanilla Ice Cream with all the fixings. Lori was very excited to show her's off!!













There was also the Orange Man. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but this guy had painted himself orange. His hair, his face, everything was orange. Definitely a dedicated fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers