January 8, 2011 Bowling with WWF's

Meredith sent out a facebook message about going bowling on Saturday to celebrate Dave's birthday. We had a big group of people and took up five lanes at the bowling alley. What a fun way to spend a Saturday night.













Tammy and I both got new haircuts today.





































Got my highest score ever which was cool, considering the first ball I threw went right into the gutter. Luckily the electric scoring wasn't ready.













Everyone was hungry after all that hard work bowling so we ordered some party pizzas from Venenzia's. No one thought 3 pizzas was going to be enough....ha ha. Check out the size of these pizzas!!! We were laughing how mostly everyone there was on Weight Watchers and we scarfed those pizzas. Hence the Weight Watchers right?













After eating tons of pizza we needed to move a little. So we gathered around the table and played some LRC, which is known to alot of people as the $3.00 game. Kat won the first game which she was very excited about.













Billie won the 2nd game of LRC....so I am thinking I should be winning the final game cause I was in between both Kat & Billie.













But NOOOOOO!!!!! Dave won the final game, which was somewhat ok cause the whole night started as a birthday celebration for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers