November 3, 2012

It was such a fun night and we made over $1100!!! We sent out invites, made an event on Facebook and just had a great turnout.  This is our 2nd annual fundraising event and I think everyone will be looking for the 3rd annual next year.  We again this year made gift baskets but had alot more different donations.  We had  different restaurant certificates,Carrabas, Valle Luna, Applebee's Old Chicago, Olive Garden, Little Ceasars Pizza and then Frys, The Brush Bar, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Creative Memories, Longaberger and of course PartyLite.  All great stuff that everyone wanted to win.  I got a few pictures of some of the groups at the tables, and either they were smiling for the camera or were just having a great time.  

Check it out, even Kev was playing, or cheating most likely.  

 Yes it's true, Tommy Succow actually played too.


 Gini got to be at the table with all guys.
Mary and some of her friends.  
 Alicia with her roommate Big Gini and Big Big Alicia.
 Willy won the LRC game, but really loved the little purse.  So she donated the money to us and I let her keep the purse.  Great trade since it was something out of the closet!!
 Ward and Terri (better known as Shoes to us) have been friends of ours for years.  We all use to play softball together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers