October 27, 2012 Brush Bar

Alicia started going to The Brush Bar months ago, and she got hooked.  I went one time with her and loved it so went again when she said that she was going for another painting.  There were four of us in the group, Alicia, and her friends, Laura & Megan and me.

This was the painting of the day, and then the instructor was going to take us through step by step how to    get one just like it.  
 Just starting out painting our backgrounds
   
 Hard at work, doing one of the next steps.
     Our finished paintings at the end of class.
  This one was mine.  Not exactly like the one above, but my version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers