Another Run

I had signed up for 4 different runs (which means walk as well).  The first one was the Lost Dutchman and then the next one was the Giants Run on March 8th.  Meredith and Dave were signed up cause they loved how cute the medal was.
It was a 9K and the run wasn't real crowded and had a great route around the Giants Stadium and Hayden Park in Scottsdale.  Like the lost Dutchman I did a little jogging with my walking.  It was a fun morning with Meredith, Dave and Terri and I finished in 1:14.  So not too bad for a little over 5 miles.  
The best part of the run was that we went out to eat afterwards.  Haha Isn't that why people run?  To eat and drink?  
We went to a new place called Snooze.  OMG amazing pancakes.  They had all kinds of amazing flavors and to give you a variety you can order a plate with 3 different ones. 
So yummy!!! I got a peanut butter one, a cinnamon roll one and a sweet potato one. Then just because we were all curious we also tried the pineapple upside down pancake.  They were all really delicious.  We have plans to go back again and try some other flavors..,,,can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers