Anniversary Fun

We had an eventful Anniversary....with the grand babies.  Alicia picked up Annaliese and Santanah around 1:00 and brought them over to the house.  It was so fun hanging out with them.  We went swimming and played in "their" room and just had an all around good time.  Kev got a BBQ pizza for us plus a peanut butter cup pie for our 16 years of wedded bliss....lol 
It was funny cause we were sitting there and I got this weird text from my brother in law so this was the conversation that followed 
Funny right?  I read it out loud to Kev and Alicia as we sat and played with the girls and just laughed.  Thrones of passion....haha 
Anyway, a fun day, once we both got home from work.  Here's some pics:
I've had this horse since the kids were little and Annaliese can ride it great and she usually yells "yee haw" while she does.  
Santanah is so close to walking.  She can get up by herself and walk all along the couch and chairs and she'll walk with you but will not let go of that last finger she's holding on to. It will definitely be before her first birthday. (Aug 26th)
Alicia made these cute collage pics and then posted them on Facebook. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers