Day 5 Now Playing

Does that mean what I'm listening to on my phone's iTunes account? What's on the tv?  Or how about what's currently playing at the movie theatre?  I guess any  of the above would work but I didn't go with any of those.  I decided that I would go with this now playing.  
We gave Annaliese one of those books that has the different symbols that you hit while reading the story and different music or sounds or voices play.  She was loving turning the pages and just hitting all the different sound boxes. So today, that's what's now playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers