First Day of the Year

I feel like we had just been in San Diego doing the 3day and now here it is January 1st.  In my mind I have a lot of things about what I am thinking and feeling about this year but that will be later.  For now I want to post this super cute picture of Alicia and I taken this morning at a brunch we went to at Laura & Megan's.  It was really fun and everyone brought something delicious to eat. 
Great start to the first day of the year.  And actually I started my day by going to an Orange Theory workout class and then I ended it with doing a 3 mile walk tonight.  Feeling good.  Happy 2015!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers