Oh Baby!!!

We have a new baby in the family.  It's so exciting!!!! Paul and Sarah had a baby girl on April 18th.  They knew they were having a girl but until you see her you really can't feel the thrill.   It was a great day being at the hospital and getting updates every now and then as we sat in the waiting room.  Then Paul said the Dr would be there at 2:00 and the baby would be coming after that.  So as we sat and waited, it was 2:15 and we heard the new baby lullaby go off.  (The hospital plays a lullaby every time a baby is born.  While we were there it went off 7 times.). Kev and I and Sarah's mom all looked at each other and said that's for our baby, and sure enough it was.  Annabelle Maye Gonzales was born at 2:15pm and weighed 6lbs 14oz and 19 1/2 inches long.  She has a head of dark hair and is as cute as ever.  
They text us this picture while we were still waiting to be able to go in and see the baby.  The doctor took it for them.  
Look at that squishy little face. OMG so precious.   The bow on her little beanie was almost bigger then her head. 
I could not wait to get my hand on her.  I have a new granddaughter!!! 
The smiles on our faces are pure joy and love.  This is our first 3 generation picture.  
Loving our new granddaughter ❤️ the new grandma and grandpa!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers