I Told You She Has Hair

Annabelle has a head of hair, and it's so cute.  The day she was born she had that cute beanie on but when I went back the next day she had had a fresh bath and her hair was out for all to see.  Both Paul and Alicia had a head of hair when they were born and Sarah was hoping their baby would too cause she said she was bald til she was three.  
So check her out.  Not only all her hair but how she had her eyes open and was just taking it all in.  

The photographer came in to take pictures so we put this little outfit on her.  She did really good but was ready to cuddle and sleep after.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers