One Month Old

Hard to believe it's already been a month since Annabelle was born.  She's growing and becoming more and more alert, it's so fun to see.  I spent the afternoon with her yesterday and loved every minute of it.  She did some sleeping, pooping, drinking and looking around.  So busy for such a little thing.  Here's a few pictures from the last month.  

These first three are from the Sip and See Paul and Sarah had for everyone to come see the baby.
Look how happy and proud they are of their new baby girl.
Paul and Sarah with Annabelle with his best friend from elementary school Eric and his wife Gillean with their new baby Emma. 
Got a chance to have a family photo. 
All buckled in and ready for an outing in her car seat.  
This was on Mother's Day.  I got in some snuggles.  
She looks so big here and I swear she's smiling.  
This was from yesterday when I was babysitting.  Wide awake and just checking it all out. 
We had such a busy afternoon together I wore her out.  

This was a collage that Sarah posted on Face Book. 

Can't wait to spend more time with my baby Belle❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers