And Here it is 2018 07-24-2018

Who knows why I do the things I do....in this case I stopped updating my blog.  I was checking it out and realized I haven't made a post since May 2017.  There are a few things that I think I'll throw in about the last 7 months of 2017 and then get 2018 updated.  These first 7 months of 2018 have had a TON of new happenings and they definitely need to be blogged about.  

Here's a possible list of the blogs I'm hoping to post to finish out 2017.  
May 2 new posts 
June 3 new posts
July 2 new posts 
August 3 new posts
Oct 2 new posts 
Nov 1 new post
Dec 5 new posts

Now what those posts are will be a surprise so stay tuned.  With a list like that it's going to take me a while to catch up.  And then I'll have to get going on 2018.  One thing that I am going to change is put the date on the posts.  When I was looking back I saw that there were no dates listed for when I did a blog post and I think the dates should be on there so I not only know what the post is about but the date as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers