September 30, 2017 Morristown National Historical Park

So I got my National Parks Passport book when I was Diane & Janet last year so we were researching where we could go while I was there to get some more stamps.  We found a place not too far from where they live and decided to check it out.  We met a couple of Diane’s friends there cause no one had been there and we were all curious what this place was and were going to get a new stamp in our book. It was actually Washington’s Headquarters.




So we talked the girls into getting their own book as well. 
Then we went out to dinner in downtown Morristown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers