July 3, 2017 Empty House Crawl

So many people leave for the summer around here and jokingly we would say we should go hang out at their house, or go use their pool.  So Kev and I decided to have a party about it.  We called it the Empty House Crawl.  I made a list of our friends that were gone and then the whole group of us set out to take pictures in their backyards.  It was a great night.  We all met at our house and started with my neighbors next door, Amy and Rod's house and then went from there.  We drove our golf carts all through the hood trying to race to the next house.  Then the next few days after the crawl I posted pictures, a few each day of all of us in each of their backyards.  It took a while for people to figure out what was going on but eventually they realized and would comment, hey that's my backyard or that's my house, too funny.  We ended the night with a pool party at Scott & Carolyn Smith's house.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers