December 8-10, 2017 Annabelle Weekend

Annabelle came to spend the night again.  Yay!!! And this time I wasn’t  sick.  She is so fun and such a good baby.  Sarah has her on a good schedule and she lives by it, which I’m sure is why she’s always so good and happy.

We had a fun time the first night and she of course got a bath in the sink which she loved.


The next day Alicia came over and we decided to take some Christmas pictures.  Paul, Sarah and Annabelle were going to Australia for Christmas so we thought we'd have some fun playing with Belle in some pictures. 
Then Kev and I took her to see Santa at the Clubhouse.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers