August 4-6, 2017 Road Trip

I decided to break up the Road Trip into several different posts.  Otherwise, it would be a really long post. 
After we left Utah we went up to Wyoming and found a some great places to do some hiking and got our first hotel of the trip. 





Then on to Jackson Wyoming 
 This is at a park in downtown Jackson Hole.  There are four entrances to the park and each one has one of these archways.  It is made out of antlers, it's really cool.  
 Back to tent living lol
 We saw lots of buffalo.  And they even created a few traffic jams throughout the trip.  
 Best way to end the night, sitting around a campfire.  
Next stop was Yellowstone National Park.  We drove around Yellowstone as well as got out here and there and did some hikes.   It was really pretty.  
  



 This was hilarious.  So this elk was right next to the sidewalk at a rest spot we went to.  It certainly wasn't afraid of people and didn't take off running.  So I tell Kev to take a pic of me next to this elk.  And this is what he got....lol that's why I take the pictures.  





 I needed to go into the visitors center to get my National Parks Passport Book stamped and Kev found himself a new hat.  

 Then at sunset we got to watch Old Faithful go off.  It was pretty cool especially with all the colors in the sky.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers