October 5-6 2017 Off to Boston

I left NY and was on my way to Boston to meet up with the girls.  Some of us were arriving around the same time and then a few others a little bit later in the day.  We went to Boston cause only a couple of us had ever been there plus one of the girls, Tici, lived there and we were going to stay at her house.
Since some of us got in early but needed to wait in town for the others we went to the square where Cheers is and went in and had lunch and a drink.  




The next day we decided to Go to Salem.  It’s a cute little witch town that everyone wanted to see, so we took the ferry ride over and spent the day there.  It was fun just wandering around.  

 Carolyn was so excited to be riding her first subway, total photo moment 














 This poor girl was so overwhelmed when we bombarded her with wanting to get a photo with her.  She was walking around with her mom and we couldn't help but let her know that the outfit she was so proudly wearing was our high school uniform 30 years ago. 
Driving back on the boat that night made for some really pretty skyline pictures.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers