December 3, 2017 Christmas Stroll

The Christmas Stroll is an annual event at Encanterra.  It starts with collecting Toys for Tots for a few days before the stroll.  Then the day is the stroll everyone has the golf cart decorated and we meet at the main clubhouse and then drive to the Algarve.  At Algarve everyone lines their cart up to get votes for the best decorated cart.  Plus all the toys are there to be picked up by the Salvation Army.  It ends up being a big party with cocktails and snacks, got chocolate and a band.  It was so fun and everyone really gets into it, not just decorating their cart but having holiday hats and outfits on as well.
This was our cart.  We had fun trying to come up with ideas on what to do.  














 It was so amazing to see all the toys that had been collected as well as a bunch of bikes.  People were so generous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers