August 7-8, 2017 Road Trip

There were alot of forest fires around that had lingering smoke on alot of our trip.  Some places the smoke really obstructed some views.  The Grand Tetons was one of them.  I know they are spectacular to see even from afar, but unless we were right up on them it was hard to see how grand they really are.  


We actually did a couple days at Yellowstone so here's more pictures of the park and some other geysers.  It's a really pretty place and we loved doing hikes and drives around it.  But before we went to Yellowstone again we did go thru Jackson Hole again and again saw tons of buffalo. 





 And I wanted another arch picture, and this time there was noone else in it, which I loved. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers