October 2, 2017 Bronx Zoo

Another great outing.  It’s funny cause these guys seem to do new things whenever I go to visit.  So now we joke about making sure we do outings.  And they have to do new ones as well together not just when I am there.  So today we went to the Bronx Zoo.  The zoo which is in the city that Jan lives in so it was pretty close to home.  And we went at a perfect time of day, around 11:00 am.  So any school kids that may have been there were gone and the fact that it was the middle of the day in the middle of the week there was hardly anyone there.  We had a nice day walking around and checking out exhibits and animals.  It was a really nice zoo, I’d definitely go back.










No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers