June 28, 2017 Annaliese's 1st Sleepover

We will pick the girls up every now and then and they spend the day with us and then we either take them home or Hunter and Jess will come pick them up.  But on this day Annaliese said she wanted to spend the night so we decided to give it a try to see how she would do.  It's been a struggle because none of the girls sleep in their own bed and we weren't gonna let her sleep with us so she had to commit to sleeping on her own.  We gave her the choice of where to sleep, either in Alicia's room or on the couch, she chose the couch.  She did great.  She did end up waking up a couple times that night and coming in our room, once to say she couldn't find the remote to turn the tv off, which Kev had already turned off.  So we think she may have been sleep walking.  And then the next time she said it was too dark, but I showed her we left the light on in the kitchen so it wasn't dark.  After that she was good to go, and that meant she would be able to spend the night again. 

We went out cruising the neighborhood in the golf cart since the sun was going down and it was cooling off.  All the girls love riding in the cart, and occasionally Kev lets them sit on his lap and drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers