December 2, 2017 Queen Creek Parade and Festival

Kev and I had seen that Queen Creek was having a Christmas parade in downtown QC.  We picked up the girls and took them to watch it.  There were a few floats, some bands etc and lots of people throwing out candy to kids.  Of course the final float of the day was Santa.  It was a great little parade and fun to sit wand watch.  Afterwards we asked around and actually got to see Santa and then go thru some of the jumping courses.  We stopped at Chick fil’A to eat dinner and then they were asleep within 10 minutes down the road.











No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers