February 14, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 

I love Oregano’s.  It’s my favorite place to eat.  We had it for my birthday and then since it’s Valentine’s Day we got it for dinner again.  

Kev and I spent the day together before we had our yummy dinner.  We took our bikes over to the Scottsdale bike path and rode for quite a while, until Kev lost his brakes.  So when we were done riding we took our bikes to the bike shop and left them for tune-ups and Kev got some new brakes.  Then we went down to San Tan Mountain and did some hiking. It was a fun day with a yummy dinner and one off our favorite desserts, a peanut butter pie as a love treat. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers