February 24, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 


I love playing softball.  I played for years, like all the time.  In fact Kev and I met playing softball so it definitely has a special place in my heart.  But then our kids got busy and something had to give and it was softball.  But last year I ran into an old friend that I told I missed playing ball and he hooked me up with a girl that played on a senior league team.  She called me and told me her team needed players. So I was back.  I started playing in the league and I am playing again this year.  It’s really fun and I’m so happy to be out there again.  My friend Sue, who I play Pickleball with also plays but on a different team.  Today our teams played one another.  It’s great when we go up against each other because both our teams know we are friends and want each other to be the loser.  lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers