February 19, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:


I love being able to celebrate with friends.  Cheryl and Ron have been married for 50 years and they invited a few of us to celebrate with dinner.  My other friend Lyn said she would have us over at her house so we could all sit outside on her patio.  Lyn has a great backyard that sits on the golf course.  Cheryl and Ron were supposed to go Hawaii for their 50th but couldn’t because of Covid.  So as a surprise Lyn organized a Hawaiian party.  We decorated with Hawaiian decorations and she ordered leis from Hawaii for them, had leis for all of us and then had a guy come and sing some Hawaiian songs for them.  Yvonne and I made this great frame for pictures for some more memories for them.  In spite of Covid they loved being celebrated with just a few of their friends Hawaiian style.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers