April 28, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 

Last night I was out walking and came up on a friend of mine that was heading down to the tennis courts.  He said he was going to line a court and play some pickleball.  So you have to know that the pickleball courts here have no lights and us pickleball players want some and are not getting them, long, long story.  We think we should be able to have lines on the tennis courts and play on them since they have lights, big fight about this too.  Anyways, a couple guys went and put temporary tape lines down and then a temporary net and went and played. Kev and  I went to check it out and ending up playing a little.  So fun, playing at night in our own neighborhood.  But it didn’t last, someone called and complained and the GM came out and told us it wasn’t allowed.  Oh well....we (pickleball players) will keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers