May 11, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:

I have been doing StepBets for a while now. That’s where you pay $40 to play in the game and they calculate how many steps you need to reach each day to win the pot.  You split the pot with all the winners.  You’re always guaranteed your $40 and then whatever else is left.  It’s fun and keeps me going to make sure I reach my steps each day.  The company that does StepBets also has an app with all kinds of other games.  Unlike StepBet where the games are 6 weeks, the ones on the WayBetter app are only two weeks.  Plus they are usually only $10.  I’ve played in a few that were even only $5.  These are the games I played in last week and what I won.  Not big winnings but it all adds up.  They are fun and keep me accountable to whatever the game is about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers