May 1, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 


I can’t even tell you what an exciting day today was.  On Easter Heather and David told us they were pregnant but they were waiting til Heather reached her 12 week mark before they told anyone.  So the family FaceTime last week was really to tell Paul & Alicia that she was pregnant.  Today she had a surprise graduation party for David planned and also said she was going to tell us what they were having.  They used those popper things that shoot out a powder and confetti  of either pink or blue and yay....it was blue.  

Aside from the announcement it was also a great celebration for David for earning his MBA from ASU.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers