March 1, 2010 Hiking

It was Kev's day off so we decided to go hiking. We went out past Gold Canyon to a section of the Peralta Trail. The Peralta Trail is very popular and by all the cars at the entrance we knew there would be alot of people on the trail so we branched off to a trail called Bluff Springs. It is such a good time for hiking right now because we have been getting so much rain, the desert is really green.
















There were parts of the trail that had running water, which we rarely see, so it was necessary to get across it to stay on the trail.







.
Plus all along the trail were these really cool rock formations.

























Love the self timer!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers