March 12 & 13 2010 30 Year Class Reunion Weekend

So it was the weekend of my 30 Year Class Reunion. I really couldn't believe that it had been 30 years since I was in high school, but it's true. Friday night was a happy hour at Bobby Q's and that was alot of fun. A good amount of people showed up and once again got to know one another. The group I hung out with is in the first picture: myself, Carolyn, Paula, Lisa, Stacie & Tici. The only one missing was Carrie, but she was there on Saturday night. Saturday night was a dinner in Madonna Hall at Bourgade.
























It was fun too, cause my good friend and old neighbor Holly married a guy from my class a few years ago. Jeff McMichael. So she came to the reunion events both nights. She is in this picture with another classmate, David Kalkbrenner.














This other picture is of good friends Dave Enos & Stacie Dishmon.



















There was a picnic planned for Sunday, but a bunch of us weren't going to be able to make it so instead we met for breakfast at the Biltmore and just hung out for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers