March 4 - 9, 2010 Sisters Weekend in Durango

We planned a sisters weekend to go skiing and relax. Diane flew in and then we headed up to Flagstaff. Janet rented a Navigator, which we loaded to the brim and we set off for Durango.









Of course we all were going to do the hand, hand, foot, foot thing at the 4 corners so we could say we were in four states at one time but imagaine that.....it was closed.









































We always play this card game called "Jerry Lawrence" which is like a sets & runs game. At some point we decided that we would pay the winner of each game 5 cents per point. So I won one game with 30 points, and the next lowest point total was 420!! So I won over $90 playing just one game of cards. I have found my new retirement income!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers