March 6 & 7 2010 Skiing at Durango

The plan was to go to Durango and relax and do some skiing. Janet has been trying to get me up there to ski for a long time and it just never happened, but we finally made it happen. On sisters weekend, Janet & I set out for the slopes on Saturday morning. It's so cool, you just walk down the stairs of her condo, across a small patio and you are on the hill of a ski run. Ski down, and jump back on the lift!!! We skiied for a few hours on Saturday and then on Sunday all day. Both days were great, but on Sunday since we were out all day, we ate at one of the restaurants up on the mountain. Plus it snowed just about all day. By the end of the day, I was tired. We did a bunch of runs, including lots of blue ones all over the mountain.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers