February 22, 2013 Nate Wheaton's Wedding

It was such a pretty place for a wedding.  It was at the Red Mountain Country Club at sunset.  Nate is the son of Kevin's high school friend Mark.  He and Char'rae got married and had both their children in it, so cute.  I didn't get a picture of it, but the little girl pulled a wagon with her baby brother sitting in it.  

 We caught Mark having a few sips from his flask in anticipation of the big event.  Also, this is the first time he has ever worn a tuxedo, the first time his wife ever saw him in a shirt and tie!!!
 Barb read this really nice story/scripture to them during the ceremony.
 Happy to be having a drink and enjoying the party, Mark & Barb.
 Mother and Son.
 Mother and daughter and new daughter in law.
 Father and daughter.  And the photo bomber Twig, the shananigans were beginning.
 These two together are something else.  The whole night was drinking and laughing.

 And then more drinking and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers