April 11, 2019 Exploring Houses

Every now and then Yvonne, Mindy, Cheryl and I will go out and check out new houses that are being built. It’s crazy cause there are so many being built in the compound right now.  We love to see what people put in their houses as far as the tile, cabinets, granite etc.  And we like to see them at the stage where all that stuff is in.  Sometimes we get really lucky and all the houses we try to check out are unlocked and we can get in and then other times we don’t get so lucky.  We always try the front door first and if that’s locked then we go around back or in the garage to see if there’s an open door.  If not we have to settle for just peering in the windows.  Funny thing that happened this last outing, we couldn’t get in the door so we started peering in the windows.  We looked in one window and Yvonne says, hey there’s a computer plugged in right there.  So she and Cheryl wander back to the golf cart while Mindy and I go around back and start flashing our flash lights and have our faces against the window and I say, there’s a couple chairs in there and that looks like a welcome basket on the counter.  So all the doors were locked and we went on our way.  The next day Yvonne was driving  by the house and the garage went up and there were a couple cars in it.  Soooo there were people living in there and we didn’t know it. lol
Here’s a pic of a house we did get in and it had a huge shower that 20 people could have fit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers